Maximum Score of a Winning Hand
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 28 November 2012 18:00
- Written by Vitaly Novikov
For Sherlock Holmes, Dr. Watson and Mrs. Holmes it was not difficult to determine the maximum score of a winning hand. Do you agree with their solution?
Question: Please, construct a hand containing maximum score for hand value.
Concealed: , , , , .
Winning after kong replacement on , which is last tile in the wall ( is both Seat and Prevalent Wind).
1. 88 = Big Three Dragons,
2. 88 = Four Kongs,
3. 64 = All Honors,
4. 64 = Four Concealed Pungs,
5. 8 = Last Tile Draw,
6. 8 = Out with Replacement Tile,
7. 4 = Fully Concealed Hand,
8. 2 = Seat Wind
9. 2 = Prevalent Wind
10. 8*1 = Flowers (8 ocurrences, not shown).
Total 336 pts.